Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Caught speeding

If there is anything better than feeling the wind in your fur, I can't think what it might be. Well, there is my favourite food, but other than that, nothing. Apart from those yummy treats I like. And having my tummy tickled. And chasing the cat. And chewing that little ball thing and hearing the squeaky noise.

Well, the point is wind in my fur is pretty cool too. It's on my list. There's a trick to it as well. But because I like you, I'll let you in on my secret.

If you run really really fast, the wind will whip up your fur and make it blow in your eyes and people will laugh at you a you flit by. Altogether a pleasant experience and I am happy to recommend it.

Just watch out for trees standing in unexpected places. Someone should tell them I only need them around when I need to go to the bathroom!


1 comment:

  1. I am in a barking 100% agreement with you, felllow runner. I absolutely love to RUN RUN RUN!!! I even sometimes run in my house and bang my head onto stuff and people's legs. Very fun! I also love to feel the wind in my fur. So cool...

    ReplyDelete