Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Schnauzer impressions

For those of you who can't tell from  my accent, I live in Ireland. Just to keep you up to date with second hand items I get to hear that have no interest for schnauzers whatsoever, it seems that we have had a fairly busy two weeks in Ireland.

First a woman called the Queen of England visited. Whatever Queen is or England, I don't know but there was a lot of excitement about it. Here's what I saw of it. Nice lady, chewable hat.

Then the President of the United States visited. Again, whatever President is or indeed United States, is a great unknown. Never mind. Here's what I saw of it. Tall man. Chewable looking shoes. Very shiny.

These two events had the humans stuck to the square thing, watching it for hours on end. So I decided to do some schnauzer impressions of famous people to get their attention back where it belongs. On me.

So here I am doing my impression of Dick Dastardly's famous cartoon dog Mutley. Khe-hee-heee!



3 comments:

  1. Bravo Isaac - I think your impression is fine. Did your pawrents laugh when the presidents big bullet-proof car got stuck in the driveway!!???

    Tail Wuggles, Rubie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isaac, that is sooooo funny, you look just like Mutley there - yes khee, hee, hee!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, you've got that one down to a tee Isaac! Haha. Bet you would have loved chewing on those hats and shoes!

    ReplyDelete