Thursday, July 14, 2011

Hitting the jim

See, I can do amazing stuff. I surprise myself sometimes with my own genius. And do the humans ever love the stuff I can do!  (Mostly. Mum wasn't impressed with my boot legging activities recently. And when I got the neighbour's cat moving from that spot in the sun with one of my sharpest barks, that didn't exactly get a round of applause either).

However, by and large, I impress my audience more times than I do not. Such as with this latest thing. I can do furnastics. It takes a lot of hard work, commitment, drive, grit, determination, practice but finally I mastered it!

I can get my beard to twitch this way, at the same time lift my ear just so and the humans laugh and laugh. It's not easy successfully achieving furnastics like that, you have to be pretty focused. And sitting in the direction of the wind just right helps too.

So, it's not just Jims-nastics any more. I can do it too!


3 comments:

  1. Wow- you have reached a peak of athleticism! Alfie manages to get his beard flying whilst running- that seems to get everyone laughing too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate it when its windy at obedience skool and my face fur flies in my eyes and I can't see a thing!! So I guess that is fur-nastics too huh??

    We schnauzers are very good at impressing audiences.

    Tail Wuggles, Rubie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW Isaac! You are one majorly talented dog! Not to mention super cute! :-)

    ReplyDelete