Monday, August 22, 2011

Catch me if you can



There is a lot to be said for keeping active. And I get around. If I’m not chasing a ball, I am running up and down the stairs to make sure that each of them are still where I left them.

I spend a lot of time stalking the neighbour’s cat. Even after she hisses at me and swats me with her paw. Mum says I never learn but watching that cat is an education. If the neighbour only knew what happened to that wren that used to avail of her bird bath, we’d see who’d be in favour then!

Yes, I’m busy busy, hardly time to catch my breath. You won’t catch me resting on my laurels. 

Hey what are you doing with the clicking thing?


2 comments:

  1. Hey Isaac - there is always lots to do..... you know my Grandpaw has a cat - it used to swat me and my cousins.... but now it hides when we come over to visit....and we can never find him!! He's good at hiding!!

    The humans keep busy with their flashy box and their coomppuuters.

    Tail Wuggles, Rubie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're lucky Isaac - we have 2 cats living here and one of them is very good at swatting! I just try and keep out of the way now but my litle sister hasn't learned that lesson. Keep up the stalking I say :-) love from Magic xx

    ReplyDelete