Friday, November 4, 2011

The Return of the Schnauzer


Deep question to ask. Why is it when humans are busy, it’s the schnauzer who suffers? Well, suffer might be too strong a word. But losing my surfing time is a big deal. I have fans, you know!

So I have been unable to write for a while and it’s all because Mum has been hectic with work. So do I get a sniff of the laptop? No. 

And it’s not like I haven’t been busy. I have had birds to chase out of the garden, a long term that I remain utterly committed to. 

I have managed to demolish a dread enemy, a feat that brought great sobs from my grateful Dad. That running shoe must have been as much of a pain to him as it was to me, because after I had made smithereens of it, all he could say was “Isaac I don’t believe it. I don’t believe it”. Never underestimate the schnauzer, I thought.

I visited my neighbour a few times. I feel this is an important exercise. She has recently acquired a new friend, a fiesty little terrier names Sasha. I have to closely monitor this situation so that Sasha knows that the real love of her new owner’s life is me. Always was and always will be. She can just live there but I remain the king of hearts.

So, it’s been busy for me too and it’s good to be back!





5 comments:

  1. You HAVE been busy! You can't be too careful with those dratted running shoes you know ( and all that running can't be good for a human's health- they've only got two legs)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Isaac - yes your fans have missed you! It sounds like you took care of that running shoe JUST in time - obviously your Dad didn't know how to get it into smithereens!! Weeeee know! I too feel sorry for dog owners who don't have schnauzers....... they must weep when no one is looking!!

    I'll have a word to your people about prioritising schnauzer lap-top time too!

    Tail Wuggles, Rubie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to hear from you again, Issac! We've missed you. As a human, I'm sure your dad was thrilled to see his shoes were no longer avalible. I mean, how can one go to work with out shoes? :-)

    ~B~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back Isaac - we missed you. Glad to hear that you've been keeping busy. Sounds like you did a good job on that running shoe. We try our best to destroy shows here too but our peeps have tried hiding them away in boxes :-( Great photo too! Love from Magic x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh - guess my spelling's not great today - I maybe meant shoes not shows BOL :0

    ReplyDelete